Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a scream

Thurs 4-23 I (Diane) spoke first but Ludie Grace Ramirez needed help sewing her gift for her 50 guests at her 70th B-party tonight. Since I got the sewing machine from you know where to work I was the one to help her. After that I went back to the church and prayed with Yoni’s sister who has a lump. They say is cancerous but no known origin. I’m believing God healed her cause she was manifesting and it was a spirit of infirmity then shaking and praising and then more of this and that and she got such a powerful release.
The last day of the Puppet Sem? Wow, what a shock the puppets came back completed with all the facial parts, hair, sunglasses, hats, do rags, dresses, coats, shirts, hoodies, jewelry, ribbons, and you name it. So fun. And they were all excited about their creations and so was I. We had a fun 4 hours of instruction, practice, and performing their skits . We laid hands on the people and the puppets and commissioned them to preach the Gospel. Everyone went out with a shout and a visions of ongoing ministry for their lives.
I am taking Amie out to get our nails done for the semi-formal B-party tonight. Since I haven’t been cooking, chopping, laundry or scrubbing I actually have nails. I needed to do it for the wedding anyway.
I was listening to my ipod today and discovered an unknown album. So I listened to it and it sounded familiar. The music and words were awesome. I felt the power of God so strong I couldn’t move. Then I realized it was the 2 songs Joy wrote. I was overwhelmed and blessed. Those need to be recorded for the rest of the world. I remember when Joy, Hope and Faith sang “To be a Witness” in church. I think should sing both those songs together.
Does it sound like I miss them? Ya! And the Rivers gang... sumpan fierce

No comments:

Post a Comment