Monday, April 20, 2009

Bible School

I've got a connection!!! I'm sitting in class as Dennis is teaching on the Validity of the Word and Bible interpretation. We have 5 nights of teaching Heb 6 fundamental truths. I have been preparing for the puppet making seminar every spare moment. I was tying to work with the sewing machine from Hell and I conquered it but lost alot of time. God has given me a great helper who is artistic and great with directions. So he has take me to all the places where we had to buy the materials for the stage and foam for the puppets. I brought alot of stuff with me but it all has to be prepared and packaged in sets. We have prepared 45 puppets to make. I'm not sure how many churches are involved. Tomorrow I'll teach the class from 9-5pm.The next day I'll teach the mechanics of puppetry as well as setting a vision for evangelism adults/children. And then 7-10pm I'll share the time with Dennis in teaching at the Bible School.
We have about 50+ students in the B-School. Thanks for praying. This is a busy week but lots of laughs and victories over mechanical and technical difficulties.
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment